I keep thinking I am 6 months pregnant, but in reality, I am 7 months already. 30 weeks. Time flies (thank God !), but I still feel so far from the end.
It’s definitely time for me to switch from tight clothes to maternity clothes. If you read this post, you know that I am picky with my style, but this dress from Pink Blush Maternity (and actually all their dress since I wear another one here, and I was already wearing this brand during my first pregnancy) is so cute and comfortable that I am actually okay with “maternity clothes” at that point! (You can shop it directly from here)
I can’t wait to meet my baby girl, in the meantime here some “third-trimester update” :
- Low Iron is killing me. Had to give up and get some supplement (I am anti-supplement normally)
- So far I gained 17lbs. It was the same with Emi, I do not overeat (I’m around 1500 kcal/day and I don’t feel hungry)
- I don’t feel like nesting. I wonder if it’s going to kick in later, or just not this time…
- Second pregnancy definitely more tiring than the first one. Wonder if it’s age related (being 3 years older) or if it’s because I have to take care of a toddler at the same time. I guess a little bit of both!
- From now, if something falls on the flour, I won’t pick it up
- I hired a Doula… I love to have her coming over for our appointment, she already feels so calming and knowledgeable, I hope this will help for labor this time. I will eventually write a post about my experience with a doula.
- Baby is moving like crazy, it actually hurt, it feels like she is right underneath my skin (well, I know she is, but it feels like 1/4″ away)