Since the last posts where a bit more generic, I thought I would share with you a few life updates :
- We went to Disney a month ago, it was hard, Emi wasn’t as excited as we expected, definitely going to Disney with a toddler… Not my favorite experience.
- On our way back home, Emi and Pepe got sick thanks to the constantly going from the AC indoors + high heat outdoors. While looking for a natural cure I found a recipe for a drink called Fire Cider. It’s supposed to be amazing for boosting the immune system and prevent all those little colds. The drink has to sit for a month before drinking it, so I can’t wait to try it out!!
- Pepe made me a new desk, so we’re remodeling our living room again!! I hope I can show you the final results soon.
- We removed our TV from the living room to try to cut our screen time, but now we’re spending more time on our phones and laptops… #addiction
- Oh! I am also pregnant and due at the end of November ! Yeaaaaaahhhh. The body is amazing. At the beginning of the year we decided to try to have another baby, but I wasn’t getting pregnant. During that time I had a lot of work and was very stressed out so I figured I wouldn’t get pregnant. After three months I started to have a better work & life balance that allowed me to rest and be less stressed and immediately I got pregnant ! I love how my body reminds me that everything is connected with the mind and that’s why we need to take care of ourselves and keep a healthy balance.
That’s it for today, I have a few new post in mind about maternity. What would you like to know about ?
Have a good weekend everyone !